How to Find a Person’s Phone Number
How many times have you lost an important phone number? You don’t have the number of your neighbor whose dog is in your yard without their collar? The receipt with a friend’s number went out with the trash before you could put it in your phone? You want to reconnect with someone you haven’t spoken with in a few months? We all have experienced something like this at one time or another. Here is a handy guide on how to get that phone number using Whitepages People Search.
1. If you have the person’s name and need their phone number, you will want to start by selecting People Search above the search bar. If you have a phone number and need to identify who it belongs to, you will want to do a Reverse Phone search.
2. In the search box, enter the person’s name. Our search algorithms are optimized to work with first and last names, but adding a middle initial or middle name will help narrow the search results. This is helpful when searching for someone with a common name. Spelling isn’t critical at this step, alternative spellings are something we specialize in.
3. Providing a city or state in the location section will also greatly narrow the search results, and help you find the person you are looking for. You can use either where they currently live or where they have lived in the past. The city and state where they currently live will be best. You can also use the zip code. If you don’t know their location, leave the location box blank, and we will perform a national search.
4. Search! Your results will be provided almost instantaneously. Don’t worry if you got something wrong because you can do the search again from the top of the search results page.
5. If there is a match for your search the results will be displayed with the closest match to your search at the top. Review the search results and select the person you were looking for.
6. The Person Search results page will display not only the person’s current phone number but also other contact information.